Travelling has always been a passion for people. It has stopped for a moment because of COVID restrictions. Thus, the world witnessed a frequent hit back in the travel industry. People from all over the world have been waiting for the COVID outbreak to subside so they can travel. Subsequently, the banking sector has been introducing new updated travel credit cards that are equipped with impressive offers. HDFC Bank has been leading this segment. The bank provides Best HDFC Credit Cards for Travel comprising cashback, rewards, complimentary lounge visits, insurance coverage, fuel surcharge waiver, and many more. As is obvious, these travel credit cards assist many people in saving money on travel expenses.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Dive deeper into this article to understand all about the different types of HDFC Credit Cards for Travel.
Top 5 HDFC Credit Cards for Travel
HDFC Bank provides five different types of travel credit cards. Each one is created to address specific needs and provide distinct benefits. The following are the top five HDFC credit cards for travel:
6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card
The 6E Rewards IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card was launched by HDFC Bank in partnership with IndiGo Airlines. It is the best credit card offered by HDFC Bank that comes with a nominal Rs. 500. You can get amazing reward points here that you can then redeem for airline tickets. However, the 6E Rewards IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Cardis is one of the best HDFC Credit Cards for Travel.
The following are the key points that describe the 6E Rewards IndiGo HDFC Card:
- It is one of those HDFC Credit Cards for Travel that can be obtained with a joining fee of just Rs. 500.
- Here you will get up to 2.5% 6E rewards on IndiGo.
- Foreign currency markup of up to 3.5% on all your foreign spending.
- This HDFC Credit Card is backed with zero lost liability which protects you from any fraudulent transactions that may arise if your credit card is lost or stolen.
- You will receive 1 complimentary 6E Prime Add-On as a welcome bonus.
- Enjoy welcome vouchers worth up to Rs 5,000 in Accor Hotel stay vouchers (30% off) and Rs 1000 in dining vouchers.
- As a bonus, you will receive one IndiGo air ticket worth Rs. 1500. However, you can only claim it after making three or more transactions in each of the first three months after the card is activated.
- Mastercard offers a variety of benefits for travel, dining, shopping, and more.
To get the 6E Rewards IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card you need to qualify these requirements:
- The 6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card is currently only available to Indian citizens.
- You can apply for this credit card whether you are employed or self-employed.
- The bank has set criteria for salaried individuals, as they must be between the ages of 21 and 60 and earn around gross monthly income Rs. 50,000
- If you are self-employed, your age should be between 21 and 65, and your annual income should be Rs. 7.2 lakh.
6E Rewards XL- IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card
This 6E Rewards XL- IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card is a co-branded credit card. It falls under the top 5 categories of HDFC Credit Cards for Travel. HDFC Bank and IndiGo have partnered to launch the 6E Rewards XL IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card. It was created to make air travel more accessible and affordable. It is one of those HDFC Credit Cards for Travel that has been assisting people in earning privileges in a variety of categories such as dining, entertainment, and many others.
Here we have explained the travel benefits which you can avail while using the IndiGO HDFC Bank 6E Rewards XL Credit Card:
- You can get the credit card by paying a joining fee of Rs. 1500.
- Earn up to 5% 6E Rewards on Indigo while using the credit card.
- The 6E IndiGo XL Credit Card comes with complimentary domestic airport lounge access up to 8. However, you can avail of the lounge visits for 2 per quarter.
- Enjoy a Concessional Convenience Fee on Indigo tickets up to Rs. 150 per passenger.
- 2.5% foreign currency makeup.
- Get a free 6E Prime Add-on of up to 1 that includes priority check-in, seat selection, a complimentary meal, and faster baggage.
- Complimentary IndiGo air ticket up to 1 that is worth Rs. 3000. Furthermore, according to the bank, you can get it only if you make three or more transactions in the first three months after receiving the card.
To reap the benefits of 6E Rewards XL- IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card your eligibility should match the following principles:
- Salaried Indian citizens must be between the age of 21 to 60. Further, with a monthly income of Rs. 1,20,000.
- Self-employed individuals must be earning a total of Rs. 14.4 lakh per year. However, unlike salaried individuals, they have to be between the age ranges of 21 and 65.
InterMiles HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit card
It is listed as one of the best premium credit cards under the list of Top 5 HDFC Credit Cards for Travel. The HDFC Bank had co-partnered with InterMiles and introduced the premium travel card i.e. InterMiles HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card. Here you can earn InterMiles which you can use further to book flight tickets. Along with other benefits such as concierge services, lounge access, travel privileges, lounge program and etc which all together make it one of the best travel credit cards in India.
Below are the highlights of the benefits that together make this credit card travel-friendly:
- You can easily get the InterMiles HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card, one of the Best HDFC Credit Cards for Travel, by paying Rs. 5000 as membership fees.
- Get up to 2500 bonus InterMiles as a welcome gift.
- After the credit card is set within 30 days of spending Rs. 20,000 you will get 10,000 InterMiles.
- If you spend the amount of Rs. 1,50,000 in 90 days you can earn 15,000 InterMiles.
- For the first year, you will receive up to Rs. 2000 in-flight discounts.
- Get a hotel discount voucher worth up to Rs. 3000 for the first year of using the credit card.
- You will receive 8 InterMiles for spending Rs. 150 on retail.
- Every time you spend Rs. 150 on a flight, you will receive 16 InterMiless for free.
- Earn 16 InterMiles every time you spend Rs. 150 on a Hotel.
- Complimentary golf games.
- Get up to 1000+ domestic and international Airport lounge access.
- This HDFC Credit Card provides insurance coverage up to Rs. 2 crores for air accidents, and 50 lakh for any emergency overseas hospitalization.
- The InterMiles HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card has an interest-free period of 50 days from the date of purchase.
- Get feasible Etihad Airways Class Tickets. As a result, when you sign up for the credit card, you will receive a 10% discount on Business Class tickets and a 5% discount on Economy Class tickets.
- You can earn up to 2.5X bonus points on Etihad Airways tickets.
The credit card eligibility requirements for InterMiles HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card are as follows:
- The credit card is only available to Indian citizens.
- It is open to both salaried and self-employed individuals.
- The salaried individual must be between the ages of 21 and 60 and earn a minimum of Rs. 75,000 per month.
- The credit card is available to self-employed individuals between the ages of 21 and 65. Furthermore, they must earn 21 lakhs per year to be qualified.
InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card
The InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card is the best HDFC Credit Card for travel. It is a co-branded credit card developed by HDFC Bank in collaboration with InterMiles. If you enjoy traveling, you should definitely try it out. As it is one of the best travel HDFC credit cards. You can save money and earn InterMiles by using the InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card in different ways.
Keep reading here to understand the benefits and features of one of the best HDFC Credit Card for travel:
- You can get the InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card by paying Rs. 2500.
- In the first year as a welcome gift, you will get an InterMiles Silver membership.
- Earn up to 8000 InterMiles as a bonus.
- Upon spending Rs. 6000 within 30 days of card set up you will get 3000 InterMiles.
- For retail spending, the card will provide you with 5000 InterMiles. However, it would only be possible if you spend Rs. 90,000 within 90 days.
- Save an amount while booking the flight up to Rs. 750 for the first year.
- Get hotel discount vouchers of Rs. 2000 for the first year.
- You will get a chance to earn 3000 InterMiles by spending Rs. 6000 in 30 days. However, the 30 days begin on the anniversary date.
- Under the InterMiles Accrual Program, you will receive 6 InterMiles for every Rs. 150 spent on retail, 12 InterMiles for flight tickets, and 12 InterMiles for hotel bookings.
- Etihad Airways offers exclusive discounts. Therefore, Economy Class tickets come with a discount of 5%, and Airways Business Class tickets come with a discount of 10%.
- As a bonus for booking Etihad Airways tickets, you can earn up to 2.5x InterMiles.
- Get exclusive access to India’s best airport lounges. Furthermore, to gain access, you must present your InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card as well as your Boarding Pass.
- Complimentary Visa Lounge Program up to 16 per year. It is, however, limited to four per quarter.
- Enrollment in a Priority Pass Membership worth $99. It does, however, give you access to over 600 international airport lounges.
Here are the eligibility requirements for the InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card:
- According to the bank, only Indian citizens are eligible for credit cards.
- Salaried individuals must be earning 90,000 per month to obtain this credit card. Furthermore, they should be between the ages of 21 and 60.
- Self-employed individuals, on the other hand, should have an annual income of 12 lakhs. However, they must be between the ages of 21 and 65 to be eligible for the credit card.
InterMiles HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card
The InterMiles HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card is one of the best HDFC Credit Cards due to the benefits and features it provides. By obtaining this HDFC Credit Card for Travel, you will be able to enjoy benefits such as travel, fuel, dining, lounge access, intermiles, and many others.
Key features of one of the best “HDFC Credit Cards for Travel” i.e. the InterMiles HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card are:
- It is one of the best HDFC Credit Cards for Travel that can be obtained by paying a nominal amount of joining fee i.e. Rs. 1000 to the bank.
- It allows the customers to earn 3000 Welcome Bonus InterMiles.
- After you set up the credit card, however, if within 30 days you spend Rs. 3000 you will be offered 1500 InterMiles as a reward.
- If your retail spending exceeds Rs. 50,000, you will receive 1500 InterMiles. However, the purchase must be made within 90 days of the card’s activation.
- You can save up to Rs. 500 on your flight and Rs. 1000 on your hotel reservation. These discount coupons, however, are only valid for the first year.
- The InterMiles Accrual Program backs the InterMiles HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card. It gives 4 InterMiles for spending Rs. 150 on retail, 8 InterMiles for booking flights, and 8 InterMiles for hotel bookings.
- If you book Etihad Airways Economy class tickets via http://flights.intermiles.com you will get 5% off and 2.5X InterMiles for Etihad Airways ticket booking.
- Complimentary domestic lounge program. Every time you travel, enjoy the best-selected airport lounge in India. Therefore, to get it you need to showcase your InterMiles HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card along with your Boarding Pass to access.
- Complimentary VISA Lounge Program up to 8 every year. However, it is limited to 2 each quarter.
There are several eligibility requirements that you need to fulfill to get this one of those HDFC Credit Cards for Travel:
- As of now, Indians can obtain the benefits of the InterMiles HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card.
- The minimum age required for salaried people is 21 and the maximum is 60. However, they require a net monthly income of Rs. 30,000.
- Self-employed individuals should earn around Rs. 6 lakhs per year. Furthermore, they can only apply if they are between the ages of 21 and 65.
HDFC Bank has always been at the forefront of the credit card industry. Further, the bank has been offering the best credit cards and is a pioneer in that field. It has been assisting the life of individuals in a variety of ways. We have already discussed the various HDFC Credit Cards for Travel that offer various types of advantages. With the promises they make, all of the HDFC Credit Cards have stood out. However, the benefits of using credit cards are enormous, and you will only learn about them once you begin using them.