Windows 11 has a lot of useful features but not have need for it and so it becomes bloat for such users. If you are looking for a free Debloat tool then you might want to check out BloatyNosy Bloat Finder as it makes life easier. The sudden migration to Windows 11 has been overwhelming for some!
Created by the same developer (Builtbybel) as ThisWin11, BloatyNosy may soon replace the former and be regarded as the universal app debloater. Some of its major features are:
- You can disable or clean up junk apps (pre-installed) manually or automatically, for example, default Windows apps like YourPhone or the Xbox app.
- Allows you to choose which junk app/software to uninstall.
- Streamlines all configurations for convenience.
- Allows us to install crucial software in just one click with InstaPackage.
- Permits advanced users to apply code snippets (based on PowerShell and community scripts) to customize Windows 11 using WinModder.
Now that we know about the benefits, we will explain how to debloat Windows 11 with the BloatyNosy Bloat Finder app.
BloatyNosy Bloat Finder aims to improve system performance by getting rid of any redundant services. Here’s how to use this Windows 11 debloater to optimize the OS to meet your requiremnts:
- If it’s a fresh Windows 11 installation, click on the link on the bottom right, “I want to set up Windows 11 for the first time”.
- On the next page, you can either Jump to a specific section or press Next for the guided tour on how to debloat it.
- You can also choose to skip the assistant and instead click on “Analyze Windows 11 Build abcd” on the home page to run auto-analysis.
- You can then click on Fix to choose from Apply Fixes or Restore default state.
On the home page, you can also go to the More Apps drop-down at the bottom left and select from InstaPackage, BloatFinder, or WindModder. Read the features section above to know more about the three apps.
Before we run the analysis, we can also click on the three vertical dots on the top right and select Advanced Mode to choose which service to be analyzed for problems.
Here, we can also select Ignore Low-Level Problems to eliminate the ones with the lowest risk, and/or select Import profile/Export profile to import/export the results.
Do note that what may be bloat to one user may be a useful feature, so please dont click on the Fix button blindly. Check all the fixes that will be applied, ensure you know what they do and then process. If things go south you can always go back to a restore point or use the Restore original settings option.
You can download BloatyNosy directly from Microsoft Store or from GitHub.
Is it OK to Debloat Windows 11?
Create a system restore point first and ensure that you know what you are doing with every tweak. You may then use a debloat tool to disable unwanted features and apps. Some users have been complaining that it breaks the sleep mode on their PC, or the desktop icons would turn black.
Read: How to to avoid Crapware & Bloatware from getting onto your computer
How do I get rid of bloat on Windows 11?
While you can always remove bloatware through Settings or PowerShell, you can also use a good Crapware, Junkware or Bloatware Removal Tool.