Marvel Contest of Champions, Kabam’s most-developed swimming game officially launched on December 10, 2014, has caused a craze for the marvel character enthusiast community. The game is set in the main set from the battles of the superheroes. This game belongs to the genre of fighting games; duels of superhero characters bring players extremely new experiences. Currently, the super product is available on Google Play with more than three million high reviews of 4.1/5 from players.
THE FAMILIAR, CLASSIC PLOT OF THE GAME
The game is adapted from the Marvel Universe based on the highlights of the five-issue limited storybook “Marvel Super Hero Contest of Champions,” released in 1999. In the game, we will reencounter the classic storyline heroes who save the world and the familiar superheroes of the Grandmaster and Death houses.
The Grandmasters include the characters Captain America, Talisman, Darkstar, Captain Britain, Wolverine, Defensor, Sasquatch, Daredevil, Peregrine, She-Hulk, the Thing, and Blitzkrieg. House of Death includes IronMan, Vanguard, IronFist, Shamrock, Storm, Arabian Knight, Sabra, Invisible Girl, Angel, Black Panther, Sunfire, and the Collective Man.
THE RE-ENACTMENT OF THE SUPERHEROES IS EYE-CATCHING
The graphics of the Marvel Contest of Champions are one of the key factors that make this game successful. The game developer has truly developed superheroes, vividly creating characters. Besides, the sound is integrated extremely delicately to make players feel like entering a real battle, being role-playing superheroes. The game also has a single-player and multiplayer mode that allows your friends to fight together.
COMBAT IS EXTREMELY GOOD WHEN MASTERING SUPERHEROES
In the game, players can build themselves a super-brotherly lineup or villain role depending on the player’s needs, and this is one of the game’s differences. The game has minimized control buttons, including attack, defense, movement, and support blows. Only simple buttons, but players need to have the skills to launch fatal blows or dodge attacks from enemies. Above the screen appears the character’s existing blood bar the initial amount of blood is 100%. If the blood is out of blood means you lose. Under the screen is the energy bar; when the full energy you launch, fatal blows increase the damage on the opponent.
Although the game rules are simple, players need to calculate rationally to get the advantages when fighting. Each character in the game will have a different skill, a different way of moving, not duplicated. This helps players both play and gain more knowledge about the superhero that they own.
UNLOCK SKILLS, UNLOCK POWER
At the end of the battle, the winning player will receive coins, and ISO8, when combined, will give the characters different upgrade skills. After each battle, the characters’ energy will gradually decrease, so they will lose the ability to fight for the next time; the two items above will help “heal” the damage that the character is having.
Each character in the game has default skills and has its own strengths and weaknesses, but for your character to have superior strength, players need to upgrade for superheroes. All superheroes can be promoted the higher the odds of fighting. In addition to the characters given, you can buy more limited superheroes.
- Form an Alliance with your friends and other Summoners.
- Rise to the top of the Alliance Event
- Compete against other Alliances: assist them to maintain their Champions in the fight.
- For more information on the Alliance Quest Series, go here.
- Defeat the rivals! In Alliance Wars, you’ll face off against Alliances from all around the world.
- Iron Man, Venom, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Carnage, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto, Winter Soldier, and many more Champions to pick from for your squad.
- Over 200 Marvel Champions heroes and villains are available for you to collect and assemble.
- Inside Story Quests, take on and vanquish renowned villains such as Kang, Thanos, and more!
- Improve your team’s attack and defense by leveling your Champions, and get battle-ready with numerous Mastery branches.
- If you manage your teams of heroes and villains correctly in the Marvel Universe, you’ll be rewarded with synergy benefits depending on their affiliation and connections.
- Make a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation boost, or pair Black Panther & Storm or Cyclops & Wolverine.
- Improve your Champion’s powers, attributes, and special moves as they grow in strength.
- The number of available Champions is always growing.