Step by step we explain how to find the folder in which the images you save in Telegram are stored on your mobile.
One of the common problems encountered by new users of Telegram is that they do not know Where do those images and files that they download end up? from the app. Media files shared on the platform can be automatically download the manualbut the tricky thing is to find the Telegram download folder in your mobile phone storage.
If you also have this problem, don’t worry, because in this article we will explain step by step where is the Telegram download folder and how to access it. This way, when you download a photo, all you have to do is go directly to this folder to take a closer look at it, share it, or delete it. Specifically, we explain how the procedure is on Android mobiles and also from the desktop version by Telegram.
How to find the Telegram download folder
Telegram allows the send files up to 2 GB of weight for all users, that is why it is one of The best apps to share large files from your mobile. The problem is finding those files in the storage once you have downloaded them, although with the procedure that we are going to explain it will be much easier for you. If you like find Telegram downloads folder on your Androidfollow these steps:
- Open the file organizerbe it Google Files or any other.
- Go into “Internal storage“.
- If what you want to find is an image, go to Images > Telegram. If it’s another file type, like a PDF or audio, you’ll find it in Downloads > Telegram.
On the other hand, you also have the option of save the images in the desktop version of Telegram. In this case, The steps you must follow are the following:
- Open the folder “downloads“.
- Go into the folder “desktop telegram” and there you will find all the images you have downloaded from Telegram. If you want to find other types of files, they will be directly in “downloads” or where you yourself have chosen when downloading them.
As you can see, it is very easy to find the files that you download from Telegram, you just have to follow the instructions above to always have them accessible. If you prefer that all the content sent to you be downloaded automatically, you can enable the Telegram tool that makes it easier. However, It consumes a lot of internal storageso perhaps it is better to avoid that Telegram save files and photos automatically.