The player of the strategy game Xeno Command has whisked away to a space cosmos, where they are tasked with commanding the armies they have constructed with the available resources. There are a lot of enemies getting closer, and the only people who can stop them are your guys.
Welp, it looks like we’ve found ourselves in Xeno Command, a real-time strategy game that doesn’t need a working internet connection to play. Fight off extraterrestrial aggressors while commanding a massive army of warriors in spectacular battles. This game will blow your mind. As we move into the era of interplanetary colonization, the fate of planets is becoming increasingly precarious. People from all walks of life band together to form a vast army and lead it into combat against the invaders in the hopes that this will ensure the survival of humanity. You are the one who will save the universe, and as such, you will be the one to command your army in the conflict against the alien invaders.
Simply touching on a region of the display will trigger a member of the team to move in that direction. After that, you will be able to move closer to various structures in order to train your space soldiers and prepare them to defend against any enemies that may be approaching. In any scenario, the attacks will start on their own after the predetermined distance has been breached.
The main menu provides direct access to each and every unfinished task in the game. As you progress through the stages, the obstacles you face will become progressively more complex, and you will need to utilize every one of your skills to overcome them successfully. If you are able to get access to the tougher warriors, you will be able to finish the job more quickly.
Both armies are well stocked with everything they need, including Heroes, Orders, Skills, Structures, and Units. As a direct consequence of this, players will have a difficult time planning for battles, and it is highly improbable that any two players will design the same battle. The fights are getting more challenging and dangerous as there are over a hundred different alien adversary varieties to contend with. Planets like Barren, Lava, Machine, and Warped Space are just a few examples of those with topographies and aesthetics that are very different.
- Normal, Hard, or Crazy for you? The key to winning the battle is tactical strategy.
- Over 100 different Alien species and bosses will spice up the combat.
- There are dozens of defensive structures to unlock to safeguard the base appropriately.
- Bots, Marines, Flying Troops, Laser Towers, and Supply Depots are all available. Command an army of several types of warriors to assault and conquer your adversary.
- Barren, Lava, Machine, and Warped Space are some planets with diverse styles and scenery.
- Choose one of three random Tech prizes with exceptional perks and talents. Every decision you make has the potential to change your destiny.
- Each faction has its Hero, commands, talents, structures, and armies.
- Battlegrounds that are constantly changing, featuring randomly generated stages, fights, and objectives
- Play whenever and wherever you choose, without an internet connection.
- There is no need to separate soldiers, and the controls are simple to grasp, thanks to carefully crafted orders.