To host a Netflix Party:
- Download the Netflix Party Chrome extension (yes, it is currently only available on Chrome).
- Open Netflix and play a video.
- The Netflix Party extension icon by your address bar will change from gray to red. …
- A pop-up window will instruct you to “Create a Netflix Party.” …
- Click “Start the party.”
The “Netflix Party” Chrome Extension Lets You Have Virtual Movie Nights With Friends
- Go to NetflixParty.com and click “Get Netflix Party for Chrome.”
- That will take you to Chrome’s Web Store. …
- You’ll then see the “NP” icon on the upper right hand side of your screen.
- Pick any film or movie you want.
You can install Netflix Party like any other Chrome extension. Here’s where to find it.
How to Use Netflix Party
Now that you’ve installed the extension, you can start using it. Here’s how to set up a viewing session with your friends and family, wherever they are.