Not everyone would know, Windows Protector too incorporates a Ransomware protection highlight that protects your PC against different ransomware assaults. Be that as it may, the ‘Ransomware Protection’ feature is disabled by default in Windows 10. Since Ransomware assaults were on the rise, it is fundamental to empower this feature.
Ransomware may be a sort of malware contamination that encrypts the information on your computer. Once encrypted, it requests a deliver in computerized currencies like Bitcoins to decrypt them. Paid antivirus instruments do have ransomware protection feature, but in the event that you don’t want to utilize premium tools, at that point you wish to enable this feature.
Steps to Enable Ransomware Protection:
“In this Post we will show you how to Enable the Ransomware Protection on your Windows 10 Desktop or Laptops”
- First thing , you need to Search the Windows Security on the Search bar.
- On the Windows Security Click on ‘Virus & Threat Protection’ Option
- After that scroll down and discover the ‘Ransomware Protection’ choice. Press on the ‘Manage Ransomware protection’ option.
- You need to turn on the option ‘Controlled Folder Access’
- After Enabled it You need to Restart your PC. that’s it you’re done.