Germany is preparing a new military aid package for Ukraine. The list of weapons for Ukraine has been updated on the official website of the German government. This includes tanks, anti-aircraft missile systems, anti-aircraft installations, drones, etc.
What is known
On May 23, Germany updated the list of weapons that were delivered to Ukraine and are being prepared for shipment. We have already written about the transmission of the radar TRML-4D and 54 unmanned aerial vehicles Vector. But also of great interest is what Germany is preparing to transfer to the Armed Forces of Ukraine:
- 110 Leopard 1A5 tanks and ammunition;
- 20 Marder infantry fighting vehicles and ammunition;
- 6 IRIS-T SLM air defense systems and missiles;
- 12 IRIS-T SLS launchers and missiles;
- 7 TRML-4D radars;
- 18 Gepard self-propelled anti-aircraft guns;
- 26,350 artillery 155 mm ammunition;
- 5 Bieber bridgelayers;
- 71 Vector drones;
- 121 reconnaissance drones;
- 10 ground drones;
- 40 ground radars;
- 1 Satcom surveillance system;
- 12 M1070 Oshkosh tractors;
- 30 tank trucks;
- 2000 portable lighting systems;
- 13 ambulances;
- 100 MG5 machine guns;
- 100 MGW grenade launchers.
The most interesting thing here is the IRIS-T SLS launchers, but we have a separate material about this. We also note that Germany will transfer 110 Leopard 1A5 tanks not alone, but together with Denmark. Deliveries should begin in the coming weeks.
Source: federal government