If you are a user of the Xiaomi POCO M5 phones, or you are planning to purchase the device then you should download the official MIUI ROM for Xiaomi POCO M5 that will help to upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi smartphone.
After you install the firmware on your phone, you can experience a lot of new features, In this post, you can download the Xiaomi POCO M5 Update and install it manually just complete the process and your Xiaomi device is now running on the official firmware.
Notice: Flashxiaomi is not responsible for any damage to your Xiaomi POCO M5 if you don’t follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
Xiaomi POCO M5 Specs
- Release date: 2022, September
- Dimensions (mm): 164 x 76.1 x 8.9 mm
- Screen size (inches): 6.58 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels
- Android OS: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G99
- Processor: Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×2.0 GHz
- RAM: 4/6 GB RAM
- ROM: 64/128 GB
- Back Camera: Triple: 50 MP, f/1.8 + 2 MP, f/2.4 + 2 MP, f/2.4
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh
The ROM files on this page are the official ROM published by Xiaomi. All stock Firmware fits only for your Xiaomi POCO M5 mobile. Do not use this firmware on any other Xiaomi devices.
The Flash Process will take a few minutes. so please make sure your device has at least 50% Battery.
Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi POCO M5 – All MIUI firmwares:
Global Stable ROM For Xiaomi POCO M5
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM Android 12
EEA Stable ROM For Xiaomi POCO M5
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 EEA Stable ROM Android 12
If you’re facing any kind of Problem With the flashing process, then let us know in the Comment below.