PDF to Word is one of the most frequently used search terms for PDF files; the reason is; that everyone wants to edit PDF in a familiar format, and editing PDF is difficult. When people try to make changes to PDFs, they usually react in two ways: they look for a program that will allow them to directly edit the document, or they try to convert the PDF to another file. If PDF editors are not for you, there are simple online solutions. This article will cover the most popular and easy online PDF to Word converters for free.
Free PDF to Word Converters for Windows PC
Here is a list of some of the best PDF to Word converters for Windows PC. Because these are free services, you may experience a PDF size limit. Therefore, it is recommended to use it for small files.
- Adobe website
- Microsoft Word
- PDF to Document
- Small PDF
Try each one to see what works best for you, then choose one. Some tools may offer better formatting, while others may offer larger file sizes.
Adobe Acrobat Online Converter is a quick and easy tool to convert a PDF file to a Word document. Drag and drop the PDF and the Word document should be ready to upload. Acrobat quickly converts PDF files to DOCX file format while maintaining the format of the original documents. You can check out their PDF to Word converter in any web browser.
To convert a PDF file to a Microsoft Word document, follow these simple steps:
- Visit adobe.com
- Drag the PDF file to the drop point or select a file.
- Choose PDF you want to convert to DOCX file.
- See how Acrobat instantly converts a PDF file into a Word document.
- Load the Word document after conversion.
Microsoft has a free PDF conversion feature that allows you to save documents as PDF. Thus, you can open the PDF file in Word to make the necessary changes required for your document. PDFs, which are mostly text-based, are best suited for this. Word does not format PDFs containing book chapters or documents that look like copies of manuscripts. Check out the following steps to edit PDF in Word.
- Open Word and select open on the left panel.
- Find the PDF file you want to edit and click open. Press OK to convert the file to a Word document.
- Make the necessary changes to the document. Go to File > Save.
- Choose destination folder. Click on the dropdown Save as type and choose PDF from the list provided. Click save.
Some details may change in the converted document, such as line or page breaks.
3]PDF to Document
PDF to DOC Converter allows you to save a PDF file as an editable document in Microsoft Word DOC format. This provides better quality than other tools. Both students and professionals can easily use this editing tool. The following steps will help you download and convert PDF to Word document.
- As shown in the picture, go to the UPLOAD FILES button.
- You can select up to 20 PDF files you want to convert and wait for the conversion process to complete.
- Download the output, one file at a time, or all at once in a ZIP file using the DOWNLOAD ALL option.
Zamzar is another converter that can easily convert images or documents. Using Zamzar, you can convert PDF files to many other formats: PDF to BMP (Windows Bitmap), PDF to CSV (Comma Separated Values), PDF to DWG (AutoCAD Drawing Database), etc. One of the listed methods below makes it easy to convert your files:
- With the conversion tool that can be found on their home page.
- With your desktop application.
- Using their email conversion service.
Follow the steps below to convert your file using Zamzar:
- Please, choose the you want to convert from anywhere on your computer by clicking Add files at the first stage of the transformation program.
- In the second step, select the format from the drop down menu. WORD
- Choose Convert Nowwhich is step 3.
Once your file has been converted, you can download it from our website. You can optionally provide an email address in step 3 if you would like to receive a link to the converted file.
Small PDF is another converter that easily converts PDF files to Word documents. You can quickly convert PDF to Word with a few clicks and drag and drop. There is no file size limit, and using their service does not require registration. Their PDF to Word converter works well on Windows, Mac or Linux. The free trial is limited to a daily conversion of up to two files. They also attach great importance to privacy, so that all files will be permanently deleted from their servers in an hour.
Follow the steps given below to convert your files into small PDFs.
- Drag and drop PDF file or upload it by clicking CHOOSE FILES. Choose file from the destination and click “Open”.
- A new page will open with two options: 1) Convert to Word and 2) Convert to Editable Word (OCR). The first option is free, while the second requires payment. If you want a free trial, click on the first one and select the options.
- Your PDF file will be converted to a Word document and ready for editing.
The main advantage of converting PDF to Word is that you can edit text directly in Word. This is where the advantage of an online PDF to Word converter comes into play because making changes to your PDF file with an online PDF editor is impractical. After converting a PDF file to Word, you can quickly make changes using Word or other similar applications. You can also easily convert your edited Word document to PDF by choosing the PDF format.
How to add PDF to Office file?
Insert a PDF file as an object to add it to a Word document. This effectively merges the PDF file with the Word document. This means that unless you create a link to the original PDF file, any changes you make to the original PDF file will not be reflected in the embedded file in the Word document.
Open word document where you want to embed the PDF. Choose Insert > Object > Create from file. Find the PDF you want to insert and click OK.
What are the limitations of any PDF to Word converter?
As a result of things being practically printed on a blank sheet of paper to create PDFs, retaining the original formatting of your PDF is a very difficult issue after converting it to a Word document. There are no recommendations regarding the placement of objects on the page compared to most other file formats (such as documents, presentations, etc.) – because of this, converting PDF files to files of other formats is quite a challenge.
All the free PDF to Word conversion methods for Windows PC I mentioned worked fine. Thanks for reading and please comment below your thoughts on this article and share useguide.net with your friends.