Minecraft tries to emulate the real world as closely as possible. Bricks are one such real-world element in Minecraft. They can be crafted and then used to make walls, stairs, slabs, and more. In this post, we will give you instructions to make bricks in Minecraft.
How to make Bricks in Minecraft
If you want to make bricks in Minecraft, you need to collect the following ingredients.
- Crafting Table (craft with 4 Wood Planks)
- Furnace (craft with 8 Cobblestones or Blackstones)
- Fuel source (Coal, Wood, etc.)
Once you have the ingredients mentioned above, follow the steps mentioned below to make Bricks in Minecraft.
- First of all, pick up a Pickaxe and mine clay blocks to get Clay.
- Now, we need to make a crafting table. For that, take 4 wood planks, all of them must be of the same wood type, and place them in each box of 2×2 crafting grid.
- Once we have a 3×3 grafting grid, open it, you can do that by just right-clicking on the grid.
- You then have to place 8 cobblestones or black stones in the outer boxes of a 3×3 grid but the middle one to get a furnace.
- Open the furnace, get a fuel source, which can be coal, wood, or something else, and place it in the bottommost box.
- In the top box, you need to place the clay we manufactured earlier.
- This will give you the brick you are looking for.
Hopefully, you can get the brick you were looking for.
Once you have crafted bricks, you can use them to make stairs, walls, slabs, and more. To create a brick block, arrange four bricks in a square on your crafting table. This block is ideal for construction as it has the same strength as a stone block. Moreover, its uniform design is visually pleasing.
How do you make clay blocks?
Clay is a material that is commonly found in lush caves and in patches in shallow surface water. It can also be obtained by converting mud using pointed dripstone. If you have clay and want to make clay blocks, place 4 clay in the 3×3 crafting grid.
Does Minecraft have brick?
Yes Minecraft does have bricks and they really useful. You can pretty easily obtain them by following the instructions mentioned earlier.
Also Read: How to Craft, Repair & Use an Anvil in Minecraft.