Ludo King™ is a dice and moves game, commonly known as a board game. This is another version of the seahorse chess that we often play, a fairly old game genre but still loved by many people and never out of date, where players can make friends and chat with people all over the world. A completely new and unique version has been improved and released to players; the challenging Ludo King is waiting for you to discover.
SIMPLE, EASY TO USE
no internet is required; this is an offline game and makes it convenient for players to take it anywhere, anytime. You don’t need to worry about having to carry around messy things when playing because now there is a mobile version.
The chessboard uses familiar images with four different colors: blue, green, yellow, and red. But with Ludo’s upgrade, players can play up to six players, adding two new colors, orange and purple. With a simple design, players can easily recognize their current position in the game. Each player will be assigned a separate area, and next to the area will be that person’s avatar, from which you can easily identify who is rolling the dice.
Customize the game scene with variety such as Night, Nature, India,… In addition, the game has two modes for you to choose from: play with friends and play with other players around the world, bringing novelty and attraction. Besides competing, you can also chat happily with everyone, click on your avatar, then a chat bar with many interesting emoticons will appear for you to choose from. Have fun playing with your friends and family.
HOW TO PLAY SUMMARY
Classic 2D graphics give the feeling of becoming a real royal. The game rules are pretty simple, players will be in turn toss the dice in turn, that player will roll the dice, and the number of points on the dice will correspond to the number of steps that the player has to go. The player will go around and return to the starting point, and then you will get the point; keep going until you get all your four pieces to the finish line as soon as possible; you will be the winner of the game. Try your best to win and rank high on the Ludo leaderboard.
- There is no need for an internet connection! Play against a computer opponent.
- Play with your family and friends using the Local and Online Multiplayer options on the game.
- Local Multiplayer Mode for 2 to 6 players is available.
- Invite and battle your Facebook friends in a private gaming room, and defeat them to become the Ludo King of the Universe.
- Play with other gamers from across the globe and make them your friends.
- Chat privately with your Facebook friends and Facebook Buddies.
- Sending emoticons to your opponents is a great way to express oneself.
- Snake and Ladders may be played on seven distinct gameboard configurations.
- A vintage look and feel to the graphics, with the sensation of a dice game.