Qualcomm just announced Snapdragon 732G Mobile Platform, Snapdragon 730G ‘s successor that offers improved GPU and Processor in comparison to the previous version. The core clock speed of the prime Processor in 732G us up to 2.3GHz compared to 2.2GHz in the predecessor and the Adreno 618 GPU provides an increase of 15 percent in graphic rendition.
Similar to 730G, it offers Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite Gaming experiences, has Qualcomm AI Engine 4th generation features and Qualcomm Snapdragon X15 LTE Modem.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Specifications on Mobile Platform
• Octa-Core-Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 470 (A76-based performance) + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 470 (A55-based performance) CPUs
• Process technology of 8 nm
• 216 LPDDR4x 1866MHz, eMMC, UFS 2.1 hear 3 1-lane, SD 3.0, USB 3.1 up to 8GB memory.
• Qualcomm Adreno 618 GPU (faster than 730G by 15 per cent)
• OpenCL 2.0 Complete, DirectX 12, OpenGL ES 3.2, API support with Vulkan 1.1
• Qualcomm Spectra 350 ISP – Up to 192 MP / up to 48 MP with MFNR / up to 36 MP, MFNR, ZSL, 30 fps single camera, up to 22MP dual camera, Dual 14-bit ISP, Nil
Shutter Lag, Autofocus hybrid, 4KUltra HD video capture at 30fps, Rec. 2020 Multi-Frame Noise Reduction (MFNR), Video Capture Formats: HDR10, HLG, 4K HDR Video Capture with Portrait Mode, (Bokeh, 4K at 30 fps), Hybrid Autofocus with Dual Phase Detection (2PD) sensors, Real-time object recognition, segmentation and replacement of items.
• Supports HDR10 displays up to QHD+ (3360 x 1440);
• Qualcomm Hexagon 688 DSP, Qualcomm All-Ways Conscious, SDK Neural Processing technology
Qualcomm Aqstic audio codec (up to WCD9341) and amplifier for the speakers
Native DSD Support (up to WSA8815), PCM up to 384 kHz/32-bit, Supports two way
Up to 4K HDR10 PQ and HLG Video Replay, up to 4K UltraHD capture @ 30 FPS, up to 1080p video capture @120 FPS, H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC) VP8 and VP9 replay.
Qualcomm Snapdragon X15 LTE modem with UL, LAA and 44 MIMO up to 800 Mbps DL and 150 Mbps
Dual SIM: LTE Dual SIM, VoLTE with 3G and 2G SRVCC, Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) with LTE continuity of call, HD and Ultra HD audio (EVS)
Wi-Fi 6-ready, 802.11ax-ready, 802.11ac Wave 2 , 2 MU-MIMO (2-stream), Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Simultaneous Dual Band (DBS) + 60 GHz GPS, GPS , GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS, SBAS and Bluetooth 5.1.
Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ technology
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G will first power the mid-range smartphone at POCO, the company reported. The POCO X3 to be launched globally in September should be this.
Kedar Kondap, vice-president of product management, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., commented on the launch:
Snapdragon 732G will deliver a powerful gaming experience, sophisticated on-device AI, and superior performance. We’re excited to work with POCO on the new POCO smartphone powered by the enhanced Snapdragon 732G globally.
Sam Jiang, product manager at POCO Global said:
We are extremely excited about the upcoming POCO smartphone and our partnership with Qualcomm Technologies, which has helped us to build the first device on the market with the new Snapdragon 732G Mobile Platform. We believe the smartphone will set a new mid-range standard, completely redefining the relationship between the price of a phone and its capabilities.