Since its inception, Google has been preaching data security and privacy. And while many bash Google for not practicing what it’s preaching, we can certainly do with some reassurance and peace of mind. The new VPN — Virtual Private Network — Google’s service promises exactly that.
It’s still early days and there’s a lot to learn about the service, but we’re sure to see the potential in Google’s latest offering. So, with that thought in mind, let’s learn all about the Google One VPN service.
What is Google One?
Google One is Google’s pay service cloud storage plan, which comes into play after the initial 15 GB — which is offered for free to all Google users — is exhausted by users. This storage is shared with Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. So, if you’ve got a bunch of high-quality photos on Google Photos and a few more on Drive, you might need to upgrade to a paid Google One package sooner than later.
Currently, Google One offers three options for different user sets—100 GB, 200 GB, or 2 TB. The first two plans should easily serve regular users, while the last one would cater to more advanced content creators and developers.
What is Google One VPN ?
Availability Google One VPN
Google One is Available for Iphone ?
- The VPN has hasmadeit easy!
- Comes for 2TB Google One Users free of charge
- Easy to buy anduse with a single-click setup
- Based on Google’s reliableand expansive network
- Ability to hide IPaddresses from potential hackers
- Good protectionfor Android devices
- Limited availability — available for Android devices that use the 2 TB Plan and live in the United States.
- Unclear whether users would be able to choose a server of their choice or be connected randomly to the fastest one