Create an introductory slide for the business presentation you’ll be giving. Create a thought-provoking status update and post it to your Facebook profile. In a birthday card that you are giving to your grandma, be sure to write in all of your warmest wishes. Tweet a graphic that boasts your athletic accomplishments with pride. You could even want to include your abilities on the CV.
Simply type a few words, and the program will rearrange them in an endearingly chaotic manner. Choose one or two colors for the meaningful phrases you have, give them shapes, export them, and utilize the picture. The process must be repeated.
Your method of artistic expression:
- Enter as many words as you like.
- Choose from up to five distinct word colors to create a modern appearance.
- Make sure you pick the proper shade for the backdrop. Which would you prefer: lettering in yellow on a background of black, or pink on white?
- You also have the option of making the background transparent!
- There are many different ways to shape your idea into a shape. A star, a Christmas tree, or even a heart, among many more options!
- Choose one or more fonts, exactly like you did with colors.
- Looks wonderful, doesn’t it?
Feature rich once completed:
- The sizes of the words can be altered! The first one is reserved exclusively for the first BIG word, while the rest are for all of the other words.
- Do you want more than one word that stands out as HUGELY IMPORTANT right in the middle? Check out the extra possibilities on the screen labeled “Enter Words”!
- On the screen labeled “Enter Words,” you can modify the arrangement of the words by simply dragging and dropping them in new positions.
- Create a high-quality PNG file from the image you just exported.
- Directly from within the application, you can send the photo to your pals.
- Alternatively, you can upload it to a social network directly from the app itself.