*** as advertising ***
Honor has unveiled its first laptop MagicBook Z3 14, designed for corporate customers. The laptop received a screen with a diagonal of 14 inches, an IPS matrix and a brightness of 300 nits without an increased frame rate. Responsible for performance is an 8-core Intel Core i5-12450 processor with 16 GB of RAM. The device comes with 512GB storage, a 60Wh battery and 65W fast charging. In half an hour, the battery is filled by 45%, and the full capacity is enough for 9 hours of operation. Laptop got everything you need for comfortable work: HD camera, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, two USB connectors (C (x2) and A), HDMI 1.4b, Ethernet port and Mini-Jack. What is the difference between business laptops and standard laptops, we will consider further.
What attracts business laptops
Visually, models for work and business people may not differ from conventional devices. The main features of this technique in a special filling. People employed in different fields can focus on the unequal characteristics of these portable devices. Anyone who works a lot with visual content focuses on display brightness and accurate color reproduction. A lawyer will need a large amount of memory to store current affairs, archives, document templates. But there are also such characteristics that are priority in any situation:
- Security features. Manufacturers offer: passwords, unlocking using biometric data, and some corporations also use electronic keys. An interesting option is protection from peeping. A special filter dims the image on the screen of a working laptop by pressing one key – people nearby do not see anything on the monitor.
- Access via wireless networks. Provides the ability to be always in touch and quickly connect to the Internet. The best solutions will be models with Wi-Fi 6 and 4G LTE.
- Autonomy and charging speed. Determine the duration of use of the laptop, the time to replenish the battery capacity. The business laptop should operate all day without being connected to a power source (at least 8 hours). It is optimal if it supports the fast charging function – up to 50% of the volume can be replenished in half an hour.
The convenience and efficiency of a laptop is determined by such characteristics as performance, memory, keyboard. Each user chooses the appropriate device, focusing on the amount and type of work for which it is needed.
What else should be in a business laptop
To get a comfortable and productive laptop for business, it is also important to consider:
- Software type. The popular ones are Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, or Mac OS, but each OS has its own unique features.
- Loyalty programs. Their availability depends on the manufacturer of the equipment. These can be special applications and programs for improved comfort during work, when exchanging information, searching for it, etc.
- individual needs. For an IT worker – an increased amount of RAM, a powerful chipset, for a creative profession – a graphics processor that provides rendering of complex visual effects, simulation, 3D modeling.
Improved comfort and increased efficiency for business tasks is no problem with a dedicated laptop. This approach will allow you to achieve high results in any activity. To choose a laptop for business without delay, just go to the Comfy.ua online store.