Xiaomi has always been known for its bang-for-your-buck phones. With the Civi 2, they’re taking things to the next level by incorporating a triple camera in back and dual in front, 128/256GB of storage, and a 5.55-inch screen into a sleek, beautiful package. To help you get the most out of the phone, here’s a guide to downloading and installing the MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Civi 2 China.
Xiaomi is one of the most popular smartphone manufacturers in China and India. Their devices are affordable and stylish, and they offer a wide range of products for a variety of uses.If you have a Xiaomi Civi 2, you can expand the functionality of your smartphone by installing an official ROM. MIUI is one of the most popular ROMs for Xiaomi devices. Here’s how you can download and install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Civi 2.
Notice: Flashxiaomi is not responsible for any damage to your Xiaomi Civi 2 China if you don’t follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
Xiaomi Civi 2 China Specs
- Release date: 2022, September
- Dimensions (mm): 159.2 x 72.7 x 7.2 mm
- Screen size (inches): 6.55 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Android OS: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1
- Processor: Octa-core 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 8/12 GB RAM
- ROM: 128/256 GB
- Back Camera: Triple: 50 MP, f/1.8 + 20 MP, f/2.2 + 3 MP, f/2.4
- Front Camera: dual: 32 MP, f/2.0 + 20 MP, 100˚ ultrawide.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh
If you want to install the official MIUI ROM published by Xiaomi for Xiaomi Civi 2 China, you can do so by following these simple steps. Here’s how to download & install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Civi 2 China.
The Flash Process will take a few minutes. so please make sure your device has at least 50% Battery.
China Stable ROM For Xiaomi Civi 2 China
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM Android 12
If you’re facing any kind of Problem With the flashing process, then let us know in the Comment below.