This post provides various workarounds that you can try if you encounter WWE 2K22 white screen problem in Windows 11/10. WWE 2K22 is the latest WWE game available for Windows PC. It has completely redesigned graphics and improved gameplay. But like any other Windows game, it’s not free from problems either. Many users have reported a white screen issue while playing WWE 2K22 on Windows PC. So, if you are also facing the same problem, then keep using this troubleshooting guide to get rid of the problem.
WWE 2K22 white screen issue on Windows PC
Below is a list of all the effective solutions you can try to fix WWE 2K22 white screen issue on Windows PC.
- Restart the game and PC
- Check server status
- Run the game in high performance mode
- Update graphics driver
- Checking the integrity of game files
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program
- Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++.
- Reinstall the game
Now let’s look at all the solutions in detail.
1]Restart the game and PC.
The first thing you should do is restart WWE 2K22 on your system. As it turns out, the problem may be temporary. So, restart the game and check if that solves the problem. If the problem persists, you can restart your computer and check if this has changed.
2]Check Server Status
If the game has any server issues, you will encounter various issues including the white screen issue. You can check for a server issue by visiting the official WWE 2 K Twitter account. In this situation, there is nothing you can do but wait for the developer to fix the problem.
3]Run the game in high performance mode.
The next thing you can do is try to change the game’s graphical settings. By default, Windows decides how much graphics performance it wants to allocate to a particular application. However, you can also change the settings manually to improve the app’s performance. To do this, follow these steps.
- Open the Settings menu by pressing the keyboard shortcut Windows + I.
- In the System section, navigate to display > Graphics.
- Click on the “Browse” option and then navigate to the location where you installed WWE 2K22 on your computer.
- Select the WWE 2K22 executable.
- Once the game has been added to the list, click on it.
- Click Options.
- In the context menu, click on high performance.
- Click Save.
Now launch the game and check if the issue is resolved.
4]Update your graphics driver
Downloading the latest graphics driver update is another effective solution you can try to get rid of the white screen issue. As it turns out, WWE 2K22 is a graphics-focused game; thus, you need to make sure you have the latest graphics driver installed on your system in order for the game to run without any issues. Here are the steps you need to follow to update your drivers.
- Update the installed graphics driver by visiting the manufacturer’s official website.
- You can download the latest graphics driver updates through Windows Update.
- You can update the driver with other driver update software.
- If your system already has an INF driver, follow these steps.
- Open device manager.
- Press Display Adapters to expand the menu.
- Right click on the installed driver and select Update Driver.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the update process.
Once the update and installation process is complete, launch the game and check if the issue is still there. If yes, try the next solution.
See: Fix Minecraft stuck on white loading screen
5]Check Integrity of Game Files
If for some reason the game files have been corrupted or gone missing, you will encounter the white screen issue. You can get out of the situation by verifying the integrity of the game files. Here’s how it’s done.
- Launch Steam on your Windows PC and click on the icon Library present at the top of the window.
- Find and right click WWE 2K22.
- Select “Properties” from the context menu.
- In the next window, go to the “Local Files” tab.
- Select Verify integrity of game files option.
Open WWE 2K22 and check if the white screen issue is fixed.
See: How to fix a white screen on a Windows laptop or computer monitor
6]Temporarily disable your antivirus program
Any antivirus program installed can also be the root cause causing the issue. As a solution, you can temporarily disable any antivirus program while playing. Go through the process and check if it solves the problem.
7]Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++.
The solution is to reinstall the installed Microsoft C++. Here are the steps you need to follow to get the job done.
- Open the Start menu by pressing the Windows key.
- In the space provided, enter Apps and features and press the enter key.
- Right-click on installed Microsoft C++ programs and select the Uninstall option.
- Now download the latest Microsoft C++ Redistributable package by going to the Microsoft Download Center.
Once you are done with the installation process, launch WWE and check if the issue is resolved.
8]Reinstall the game
In the worst case, if none of the above solutions help you fix the problem, the last thing you can try is to reinstall the game. This may be because there was a problem during the installation that is causing the problem. Thus, reinstall WWE 2K22 to fix the white screen issue on Windows PC.
Why does my game have a white screen?
There may be several reasons why your game is showing a white screen. But among other things, the main culprit can be an incompatible graphics driver. The situation mostly occurs if you haven’t downloaded the latest graphics driver update for a long time. So, update your driver and check if that makes a difference.
How to fix a stuck loading screen?
Fixing a stuck loading screen is very easy. From disabling the USB key, performing a disk surface test, and enabling safe mode, all of these methods can be helpful in this situation. In addition, performing a system restore, restoring the system to a previous healthy state, and clearing the CMOS memory are other ideal solutions for this situation.
Read Next: Microsoft Teams shows a blank white or black screen.