LinkedIn is one of the best platforms to give and take jobs. A lot of big corporations want to be a part of LinkedIn and make their presence felt. To do so, you need to keep your cover photo updated. In this post, we will learn how to change the cover photo on the LinkedIn company page.
Change Cover Photo on LinkedIn Company Page
You need to keep on changing the cover photo of your company page on multiple occasions, sometimes to subscribe to a particular ideology, sometimes just to have a new identity. However, do keep in mind that group members do not have the privilege to make these modifications to the group; only the group owner can change the cover photo on LinkedIn Company Page. We will change the LinkedIn cover photo on the following devices.
- Edit the cover photo on LinkedIn Web
- Edit the cover photo on LinkedIn Mobile
Let us talk about them in detail.
1] Edit cover photo on LinkedIn Web
If you are accessing LinkedIn on a browser, follow the steps given below to change the cover photo.
- Go to the group homepage and select the group you want to change the image of.
- Click on the Edit button, it will have Pencil as its icon, placed near your existing image.
- Now, select Upload Cover Photo, go to the location where your image is stored, and it.
- Finally, click on Apply > Save.
Hopefully, this will do the trick for you.
2] Edit cover photo on LinkedIn Mobile
You don’t always have to use your computer to change the cover photo, you can actually make use of the LinkedIn application on your phone to do the same. Just follow the steps given below and you will be good to go.
- Open the group homepage.
- Now, navigate to Manage group > Edit group details.
- Then, select Edit, it will have Pencil as its icon, placed near your current cover image.
- Tap Upload a new image > Choose a photo from gallery.
- Now navigate to the location where your image is stored and save the changes.
Why can’t I change my cover photo on LinkedIn?
Sometimes, LinkedIn fails to change the cover image due to corrupted caches or caches in general. In that case, you have various options. You can either clear the browser’s cache, open LinkedIn in Private or InCognito mode or use a different browser.
Why can’t I edit my company page on LinkedIn?
No one other than the group owner has the right to edit the company page. This is done to protect the company portal from malicious activity and safeguard the account. If you are just a member of the company, do ask the owner to make the necessary changes.