- Netflix 4K videos can be played easily with the new Microsoft Edge Chromium. For HDR, things are different.
- There are unquestionable HDR Netflix problems, so take a look at the steps below to solve them right away.
- Netflix remains worthy of your attention as a great supplier of on-demand Internet streaming media
In the past few days, countless users have begun to complain about a similar situation; when they try to watch Netflix in the new Microsoft Edge Chromium, there is no HDR. Their system is fully compliant with HDCP 2.2, HDR worked just fine the other days, and the issue is restricted to HDR only. In addition, on Netflix, Microsoft Edge will easily play 4K videos, which leads to further questions about these HDR problems.
How can I fix NETFIX HDR problems ?
- First of all, type edge:/flags/ in the address bar, and press Enter.
- Find the Force Color Profile option by scrolling.
- Then, click the drop-down button and choose sRGB
- Finally, to SAVE the changes, click Restart at the bottom.
A quick tip is described above, which is confirmed to work. The Force Color Profile option can also be used, at least until an official fix is released. At the same time, HDR functions flawlessly on YouTube, leading to the possibility of taking DRM protection issues into account. Netflix clearly has protection from DRM. For HBO Max, which also does not play videos on Microsoft Edge, things are no different. Turning on and off hardware acceleration leads to the same outcome.
Give us a rating if it Works