Want to make a transparent circle in Google Slides? Do you want to make your image round and want to make it transparent? In this article, we will explain the steps to make an image round and transparent in Google Slides.
In Google Slides, there is a feature where users can change the pictures that they have inserted into their slide into a rectangle, circle, triangle, or diamond. You can also convert your pictures into arrows, callouts, and equations by clicking the Mask Image button. The Mask Image feature will display various options to convert your image into. Google Slides also has a feature where you can make your image transparent by adjusting the opacity of the image to the percentage you want the image to be transparent.
How to make Image Round in Google Slides
Here is how you can make a Picture Round in Google Slides:
Change the slide to a blank layout.
Click the Insert tab, hover the cursor image, and choose the source where you want to get the picture from. We chose to get the photo from the web by selecting the Search the Web option.
A Google Search engine pane will appear on the right. Type what you are looking for in the search box and press the Enter key.
Select your image and click the Insert tab button.
Click the Mask Image button, hover the cursor over Shapes, and select the circle shape from the menu. The Mask Image button is beside the Crop button.
The picture is converted into a round shape.
How to make Image Transparent in Google Slides
Now, we are going to make the picture transparent. Follow the steps below.
Click the Format tab, then click Format Options.
A Format Options Pane will appear on the right.
Click the Adjustment tab, then drag the Opacity down to the percentage that you want the picture to be transparent.
The picture is now transparent.
We hope you understand how to make an image round and transparent in Google Slides.
How to make a transparent circle in Google Slides?
Follow the steps below to make a transparent circle in Google Slides.
- Click the Insert button, hover the cursor over Shape, and select a Circle.
- Draw the circle on the slide.
- Click the Fill color button and select White.
- Then go back to the Fill color button and click the Transparent button.
- Now, the circle shape is transparent.
How do I round the edges of a picture?
If you want to round the edges of your picture in Google Slides. Follow the steps below:
- Insert your image into the slide.
- Select your image and click the Insert button.
- Click the Mask Image button, hover the cursor over Shapes, and select the round rectangle shape from the menu.
- The picture is converted into a round rectangle shape, making the edges of the picture round.