I am sure that some of you must have experienced issues such as no connection issues, high ping issues and game lag issues while playing online games. If you are also facing this problem, Exitlag will help you get rid of this problem. Exitlag is a virtual private network (VPN) for online gaming. It optimizes your internet connection, making it more stable and reducing ping. In this article, we will see how to use Exitlag in online games.
How to use Exitlag in online games
Download and install Exitlag
go to official site Exitlag, and if this is your first time, then, first of all, you need to create your account in Exitlag. Exitlag is a paid service, so you can take advantage of a three-day free trial, and three days later you must purchase a subscription. Now download Exitlag and follow the steps below to fully install it.
- After downloading the Exitlag setup file, navigate to Download and double-click on the Exitlag.
- Click Yes to allow this app to make changes to your device.
- Press Next > Next > Install and wait for Exitlag to install.
- Once installed on your PC, click Finish.
- Click again Yes to allow this app to make changes to your device.
- After that, Exitlag will start downloading to your PC.
- You will be redirected to the Exitlag login page, just enter your email address and password and press Enter.
- Exitlag will run on your PC.
Exitlag will now be successfully installed on your computer.
Best Settings for Exitlag
Often we encountered problems with incorrect settings. So, before you play any game, you must set Exitlag properly. You can follow the steps below to do so.
- Open Exitlag and go to Tools from the top.
- Now make sure the Route Optimization Accuracy is set to a high value.
- After that click on Protocol to analyze routes and select the UDP/TCP SYN option from the list.
- You can set the rest of the switching options depending on your preference.
Using Exitlag for online games
Before playing any game in Exitlag, make sure Exitlag supports your game or not. To know it go to this pageand search for your game to see if you can use Exitlag with it or not. If you can find your game, follow these steps.
- Launch Exitlag with email id and password, find the game you want to play with Exitlag and click on it.
- Now go to game region and select Automatic (Recommended) from the list so that the software can choose the best server for your connection.
- If you chose Automatic (recommended) then you can click on the red APPLY ROUTES at the bottom of the application interface. But if you have selected a specific server location, then click on Optimize to analyze routes for your chosen server.
- After optimization is complete, click on update to get the latest information about the server of your choice. Please note that the estimated ping may change after the update.
- Once you are satisfied with the ping score, click on the red APPLY ROUTES Bottom.
- After a successful connection, you will see the selected or automatically selected server in the Connected section.
- Inside your game, connect to the same server in Exitlag to get less lag and lower ping on that particular server.
Now you can enjoy your troubles and connection problems.
Is Exitlag suitable for gaming?
Exitlag is advertised as a virtual private network (VPN) for online gaming. It has a built-in feature to optimize your internet connection, increase its stability and reduce ping. It also reduces latency and reduces packet loss. These features make it more efficient and reliable for gaming. So, you can play your games in Exitlag.
What caused lag in games?
Latency refers to the delay or slowdown that is sometimes caused by high ping (or high latency). Game lag may be caused by a slow internet connection. Instead, it can happen when your computer’s components don’t have enough power for the game you’re playing.
In the article above, I shared information on how to use Exitlag in online games; The best settings. If you have any questions regarding the above steps, please give useguide.net find out in the comments section. We will contact you as soon as possible for a solution.