Bubble Pop Origin allows players to create massive explosions by shooting balls up high—the condition for them to explode lies in the number of balls that will receive your re-ball. The board will contain a lot of balls, and they have different colors. It is a highly chaotic mind battle because you only have a few chances to shoot the ball while the number on the board is too large. However, as players get used to the challenge, they will find the secret to taking advantage of the opportunities presented.
DISCOVER NEW LEVELS AND NEW EXPERIENCES
In order for players to join Bubble Pop Origin and have more content to experience, the system quickly created an upgraded version. For this version, about 40 new levels have been added. They have a certain difficulty level and have new challenges for you. After the update, the game creatively added more types of obstacles for each game. In addition, improving the connection between rounds is also more focused. Performance is a matter of concern for many players. Don’t worry; we’ve made it smoother for you.
HOW TO CONTROL THE BALL TO GET THE BEST RESULTS
The system specifies how to control the ball in Bubble Pop Origin for players’ reference. First, the interface is divided into two parts, a part is used to display the table, and a part is used to show the ball machine. Players can easily observe the ball layout on the board and calculate the ball’s path to become accurate. Each ball combined will create an explosion as long as more than 4 balls are affected. A board will have a lot of balls with different colors; note that the more colors, the higher the difficulty.
For that way of playing, in order for players to get the highest score in each game, we calculate by the number of stars you score—maximum 3 stars for each game. Different milestones will determine the number of points for you to receive stars from the system. The leaderboard is where your achievements will be recorded. We fairly compare everyone’s performance in a single table. During his mission, the player is allowed to use arrows or bombs to break more balls. Their range of effect is different, arrows will help you destroy balls horizontally or vertically, and bombs will destroy balls according to the range of the explosions.
UPGRADE A SERIES OF SPECIAL FEATURES
Every day, access to Bubble Pop Origin and attendance will help players receive additional bonuses. Your reward for winning each match is an extra turn to use arrows or bombs. One of the favorite features is the fact that the game owns hundreds of levels. The difficulty in each game will increase gradually according to the number of levels that the player achieves. You can try again if it fails, but we’ll limit the time for that turn.
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE GAME
Bubble Pop Origin not only offers exciting entertainment content, but it is also an opportunity for you to improve your thinking ability for each match. The system presents the amount of time the player experiences the content of shooting the ball and breaking the game. In addition, you can apply other support features like rockets or bombs to break more balls for one shot. Simple interface, easy to use, and convenient for you to entertain will be further upgraded in the following versions. Some of your other requests about the game will soon be noted and modified accordingly. The game is ready for you to experience, join the community of players, and get the earliest notification of offers.
- It is a new game-building system with quite exciting content related to the journey to break the balls on the picks. With this approach, you will go through hundreds of levels and many special presentations.
- Enhance the player’s experience when participating in the professional ball shooting tournament. Many updated versions have been released to help you join the rankings and better evaluate the game content.
- The challenges involved in shooting the ball like making all the balls on the board disappear, ensuring the number of balls to complete, and breaking the difficult game created by obstacles such as stones and iron balls.
- Combine more than four different balls to create a small explosion; the larger the number of balls, the stronger the noise. The board will move; you need to burst the balls close to reaching the shooter quickly.
- The game’s supporting features include rockets and bombs. Missiles help you destroy the ball in a fixed arrangement of balls; bombs will help you destroy the ball according to its area of influence on the board.