Realme 10000mAh 30W Dart Charge power bank launching in India on July 14
Update: July 13 – Realme has affirmed that it will dispatch its 10,000mAh 30W Dart Charge power bank in India tomorrow, July fourteenth alongside the realme C11 and realme 6i cell phones. It will be sold on Flipkart.
Prior: Back in May this year, realme declared its 10,000mAh 30W two-way quick charging power bank in China nearby different items. The 30W Dart Charge power bank has now been recorded on realme India site and seems as though the organization is set to dispatch it soon.
Back in May this year, realme declared its 10,000mAh 30W two-way quick charging power bank in China nearby different items. The 30W Dart Charge power bank has now been recorded on realme India site and seems as though the organization is set to dispatch it soon.
Realme India’s help page has recorded the 10,000mAh 30W Dart Charge power bank and it conveys the model number RMA156. While there is no dispatch date indicated at this point, the dispatch could be inevitable as the item is recorded on the India site now.
Pricing : It is estimated at 199 yuan in China (US$ 27.8/Rs. 2,115 approx.) and we should know more data about India dispatch in the coming days.
realme 10,000mAh 30W Dart Charge power bank offers 53% quicker charging speed contrasted with the 18W force bank and lets you charge 30W VOOC/Dart Charge gadgets. It is likewise perfect with 20W, 18W, 15W and 10W gadgets and lets you charge two gadgets all the while through Type-C and Type-A ports and even a few PCs that help Type-C 30W charging. It has a novel carbon fiber surface outwardly made utilizing propelled lithography machine alongside the realme logo and Dart charging logo.
Realme 10000mAh 30W fast charging power bank specifications :
- 10000mAh (typical) lithium-polymer battery
- Dual output USB Type-A and USB Type-C
- 30W (5V-2A/5V-3A/5V-6A/9V-3A/12V-2.5A) Input via USB Type-C
- 30W (5V-3A/5V-6A/9V-3A/12V-2.5A/15V-2A) USB Type-C / Type-A Single-Port Output
- 25W (5V-5A) USB Type-C / Type-A Dual Port Output
- 15 layers of protection including current, over-power, short circuit, over charger or discharge and more
- Low power mode to charge IoT products
- 17mm thick, Weight: 230 grams
- Power bank is charged in 1.9 hours with 30W charger